A one component, versatile, acetic cure silicone sealant formulated for general purpose glazing and sealing applications where long term reliability is required. It will bond to form a durable, flexible, waterproof seal on many common wet area building materials. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Well-suited for general sealing applications such as sheet metal, skylights, ventilators, air-conditioning systems, metal / plastic signs, glass block structures and as a bedding for marine hardware.
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with alcohol, M.E.K. or other suitable solvent. Soap or detergent and
water treatments are not recommended.
3. For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before sealant has skinned over.
4. Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead-width and apply to substrate with cartridge gun.
5. Tooling time is 5 minutes; tack free time is 15 minutes.
6. Uncured sealant can be cleaned up with mineral spirits.
7. Use approved backing material for joints over 10mm deep.