Litech Auto Reset System is using Duval® Motorised Multi Auto Recloser (DAR330) which come with the DRD2 and DRD4 Type A Series Surge Immunity 3kA RCCB to function as one full device to automatically reset and reclose a circuit caused by nuisance tripping. DAR330 is widely used in unmanned telecommunication transmission stations especially in highly isolated areas that require frequent services where nuisance tripping has caused losses in revenue.
• Save Cost, Time & Manpower to reclose the circuit when nuisance tripping occurs.
• Increase KPI of the company as down time is reduced to a minimum.
• Protects expensive equipment when an electrical fault is detected by permanently disabling the
system. (technician to check and re-enable the system)
• Coupled with Duval® Surge Protection Device, this combination ensures that down time due to
power surgers are reduced to minimal let through voltage across its terminal.
• Reliable mechanical and electronic components tested to more than 10,000times.