Litech Fiber Pedestals provide mounting facilities and security for fiber splicing, PLC splitter and drop cable termination in FTTH applications.
PDTI pedestals features an 10” round profile to maximize the workspace and constructed with durable and high-strength material to resist impact, ultraviolet and environmental degradation.
The pedestal features direct-bury bases with a high rib design that do not require stakes for installation, or optional mounting stake, as well bracketries to provide greater installation flexibility. A special self-locating cover security feature ensures that the pedestals lock properly without requiring special alignment.
PDTI pedestal comes equipped with flippable splice tray adapter brackets and splitter compartment which design to house fiber splitters, adapters and fusion splices, and is suitable to use for fiber distribution or splicing point.
• Meet or exceed GR-771-CORE specifications
• Secure and cold weather, high-impact resistant
• Multiple lock, bracketry and color options to satisfy all hardware needs
• Craft-friendly cover slides easily into locking position
• All hardware and bracketry options are constructed of aluminum and stainless steel
• 360º access round profile provide increased workable area
• Design to house fiber splitter, adapters and fusion splices
• Splice up to 120 fibers, 12 or 24 splice per tray
• Accomodate up to 64 SC adapter patching
• Perfect for FTTH drop cable fiber distribution point or splice point
• Perfect for FTTH network and CATV system application
• Self-Locking mechanism at cover