The FTDC Splice Module is a rack-mountable module that contains splice drawers guide for storing FTDC splice trays. The splice module provides a convenient point at which individual fibers, such as pigtails from FTDC Patch Module, can be spliced to individual fibers from external outside plant cable. The splice module can be installed, operated and maintained with access to only the front of the rack.
• Removeable front and rear door allow easy access to patch and fiber trays
• Interchangeable adapter plates accommodate various types of connectors
• Swing out adpater panel design allow easy access to connector
• Individual slide out splice organizer trays provide easy access to splices for maintenance
• Strength member clamp provides strain relief to avoid cable pull-out