LITECH WFPA series Wall Mount Fiber Distribution Box provides an excellent enclosure for patching, splicing and storing fiber optic terminations. These boxes or panels are used to provide interconnections between main fiber optic cabling facilities (distribution cable) from Access Node and the fiber optic cabling system (drop cable) on the customer premises.
• Double compartment designed separate carter splice from customer patching
• Panels are equipped with lockable cover using camlock.
• Interchangeable adapter panel accomodate various types of connector.
• Flippable splice organizer trays provide easy access for maintenance.
• Each splice organizer tray can accomodate up to 24 fusion splices & 12 mechanical splices.
• Cable gland and strength member clamp provides strain relief to avoid cable pull out.
• Cable entrance ports (30mm overall diameter) equipped with cable gland and hole plugs.
• Rubber protection between cover and base prevent dust from entering.
• Available in different sizes to accomodate 12 to 96 fibers.
• Cable exit ports (45mm overall diameter) equiped with rubber grommets.